at The Hotel Colorado
Glenwood Springs, CO Meetings
Memories of more than a century of society's finest events claim these historic halls. The Hotel Colorado has hosted dinners for Presidents Theodore Roosevelt and William Taft. Every day we sustain the grand tradition by crafting legendary events for you and your group. All meeting rooms provide full wireless internet access.
We offer you:
- Over 10,000 square feet of meeting space
- Award winning service
- Gourmet catering for breakfast, lunch or dinner meetings
- Six private meeting rooms for as many as 350 people
Our meetings specialists have years of targeted experience meeting the needs of a variety of groups including:
- AV and IT professional assistance on site and pre convention available on request
- Dedicated Catering Service Manager
- General Manager on site 24/7
- Unique themed banquets make for a truly memorable event
- Government menus within per diem
- Rates within per diem avaliable for group and leisure guests
- Our experienced staff specialist will assist you in all areas of planning and will negotiate a rate that works best for you
- Inclusive government packages available
- Meeting rooms may be reserved at a government discount
- Minimums may also be negotiated based on am/pm breaks and overall food and beverage program
Government menus available, call for information.
Association - Click HERE FOr Details
- Flexible meeting room space breakouts
- High Tech meeting rooms and sleeping rooms
- Solid staff of IT specialists and catering service is committed to seeing your event through to completion
- Local Activities for leisure and team building
- Pre and Post vacation rates built in for family
- Ask about theme banquets infusing local flair
- Historic hotel tours available
- Host a truly memorable event in a "one of a kind atmosphere" Click HERE for more details.
If our walls could speak, what tales of grand events they would speak. The Hotel Colorado has been host to Presidential dinners, corporate strategy sessions and dignitary balls for more than a century. Now your group will be treated to the utmost care and professional expertise while together we plan your meeting or event.
Ask about our award winning cuisine and detailed service that assures we will elevate your gathering to visionary heights.
Inquiries email: email@example.com
Our award winning chef artistically delivers the finest in menu selections. Additionally, you can create your own customized menu to suit your taste.
If you are considering hosting a meeting at the Historic Hotel Colorado, please contact:
Fax: (970) 945-5437