5 Romantic Date Ideas in Glenwood Springs
Rendezvous for love at Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs. Hotel Colorado’s Romance in the Rockies Package is a sweetheart deal that will have you falling head over heels for the historic hotel and each other. In addition to lodging in beautifully appointed guest rooms, a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries are waiting in your room upon arrival. Pop the cork and celebrate your time alone together. In the morning enjoy a delicious breakfast in the Hotel Colorado Restaurant & Bar. Eggs benedict, bananas foster crepes or a Rocky mountain breakfast are just a sampling of what’s on the menu.
Couple Time in Glenwood Springs
While spending quality time together is the most romantic of all activities, having a plan up your sleeve is nonetheless a smart move. Engage in a variety of Glenwood Springs things to do that elicit a range of reactions from spine-tingling excitement to the ultimate bliss.
- Peek-a-Boo. Cold days and nights create steam clouds that hang low over Glenwood’s thermal waters imparting a mood of mystery. Whether soaking at Glenwood Hot Springs Pool or Iron Mountain Hot Springs, you’ll feel like the only two people in the world while wrapped in a gossamer veil of vapor. But remember, the slightest breeze will whisk it all away.
- Friendly Competition or Companionship. Engage in an amicable battle of the sexes or play nice on the slopes as you ski and snowboard at Sunlight Mountain Resort. Plenty of terrain and trails for all ability levels ensure a perfect balance of thrills and fun experiences.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Satisfy all your appetites at Glenwood Springs restaurants. With menus from low-key to extravagant, you’ll find everything from meat and potatoes to exotic culinary curiosities. Downtown also features a brewery, taproom and distillery for added interest.
- Endorphin Booster. Not only is a good sense of humor an attractive quality, laughing together is a terrific bonding experience. Go out for a night of hilarity in Glenwood Springs. The wise-cracking jokes and skits from the talented crew at Glenwood Vaudeville Revue will boost your happy hormones and keep you both grinning from start to finish.
- All the Feels. Sneak away for something a little more decadent. Many Glenwood Springs spas cater to couples. In February, the month of amour, look for seductive spa treatments that incorporate special ingredients like rose petals and chocolate at Yampah Spa & Vapor Caves. A couple’s soak in a private hot tub or side-by-side massages are another great way to spend time relaxing together.
Raise the temperature on your love life with the Romance in the Rockies Package at Hotel Colorado. Then, pick and choose swoon-worthy Glenwood Springs activities you can both enjoy. Learn more and make your Hotel Colorado reservations today!