Santa’s Favorite Hotel Colorado Stocking Stuffers
Even Santa can get in a pinch when it comes to finding the perfect items to tuck into Christmas stockings hung by the fire. Even though the man in the red suit is stealthy when it comes to catching him in the act of making or delivering presents, we have it on good authority that he might have popped into Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs to do a little shopping of his own—perhaps for Mrs. Claus and the elves up north.
Topping the list of goodies we suspect he picked up are Hotel Colorado gift cards. A jolly good choice, gift cards are the perfect size to hide in stockings or tuck into an envelope for giving. They are available in any amount and can be applied toward accommodations or used at Hotel Colorado Restaurant and Bar or Legends Coffee and Gift Shop.
In fact, the lobby-level gift shop, which is currently bedecked in homemade gingerbread for the holiday season, is a sweet spot for an assortment of creative and one-of-a-kind gifts found only at Hotel Colorado. Baristas tell us some of Santa’s favorites, and ours too, include these small items that are eminently giveable for everyone on your list from teachers and neighbors to family and friends.
15 Hotel Colorado Gift & Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Bears galore! From plush Teddy Roosevelt bears to cuddly black bears, the stuffed animal toys are a charming gift not only for kids but for history and nature lovers too.
- Keepsake Hotel Colorado ornaments. Add some sparkle to the Christmas tree with brilliant glass or brass decorations.
- Colorado Mountain honey. It doesn’t get much sweeter than the gift of locally made honey.
- Hotel Colorado playing cards. Shuffle the deck by adding a fun game of cards featuring images of Hotel Colorado to your holiday activities.
- Retro keychains. Turn the key and go back in time with fun, colorful keychains reminiscent of a bygone era.
- Hotel Colorado history book. A gorgeous hardbound book chock-full of photos details the life and times of the historic Glenwood Springs hotel.
- Handmade soaps & lotions. Floral-scented bath and body items are a classic gift for all the ladies on your list.
- Embossed journals. Keep track, take notes and get organized. These elegant, high-quality notebooks fit the bill for anyone who likes to write.
- Bar glasses. Raise a toast to any occasion. Give logoed wine, lowball or shot glasses; if you’re feeling extra generous add a bottle of their favorite booze.
- To-go cold/hot tumblers. In colors that appeal to men and women, help them sip a favorite hot or cold beverage while on the go.
- Coffee. Premium coffee, the same served at Hotel Colorado, is a gift any foodie will appreciate.
- Weather protection. When the weather outside is frightful, keep them warm and dry with either a logoed hat or umbrella. They’ll thank you for your thoughtfulness later.
- Collectible tins of mints. A breath of freshness is all you need to perk up a stocking, and these cute mints are a breeze to purchase in multiples.
- Lip balms. For kissing under the mistletoe or anytime, keep lips soft and moist with Hotel Colorado lip balm.
- Hand sanitizer. When life gets a little messy, these little bottles of hand sanitizer can be tucked into a coat pocket, school backpack or purse.
It’s safe to say, if Santa’s been busy doing his holiday shopping at Hotel Colorado, you’ll find some great options for gifts and stocking stuffers here too.
Happy Holidays from Hotel Colorado. Learn more and make reservations for your winter vacation today!