COVID-19 Info & Procedures
Dear Valued Guest,
We are excited to welcome you to the recently reopened Hotel Colorado. During our closure, we have been working hard to ensure that you will feel safe and comfortable staying with us.
During your visit, we ask that you please abide by the City of Glenwood Springs’ Public Health Order which requires face coverings while entering or inside of public buildings. These can be removed while in your guestroom or after being seated in our restaurant.
We also ask that you maintain safe social distancing to ensure your protection. Remain 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. Also, refrain from sharing the elevator with other guests who are not in your party.
In accordance with guidelines from the American Hotel and Lodging Association, your guestroom has been thoroughly sanitized before your arrival. However, we will not be offering stayover housekeeping service during your stay. Should you need additional towels or other amenities, please contact Guest Services at ext. “0” and we will deliver them in a bag outside of your door.
Additionally, with the thorough cleaning and sanitization of our rooms, late check out is currently very limited. We ask that you depart your guestroom by 11am and store any luggage in your vehicle if possible. Please see the Front Desk for any late checkout or luggage storage requests and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Enjoy your visit,
Hours of Operation
In order to comply with local and state orders and to serve our customers best, you will find that our hours have been updated as follows:
Legend’s Coffee & Gift Shop:
- 6:30am – 4pm, Sunday – Thursday
- 6:30am – 8pm, Friday – Saturday
Hotel Colorado Restaurant & Bar:
- Breakfast (Served Inside): 7am – 11am
- Lunch/Dinner (Served in The Courtyard): 11am – 10pm (Last seating at 9pm)
- 7am – 10pm (last order taken at 9pm)
Local Mandates & Resources
Our commitment to your health and safety will always be our top priority. Per the City of Glenwood Springs Public Heath Order 2020-2, face coverings are required when entering and while inside of a place open to the public, and in such other public indoor or outdoor places where persons are unable to maintain safe social distancing from others, within the city of Glenwood Springs. The Public Health Order will remain in effect until a vaccine is widely available, CDC and State recommendations change and/or Council rescinds this Order.
- You can view the announcement here: http://www.ci.glenwood-springs.co.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=457
- View the full City of Glenwood Springs Public Health Order: http://www.ci.glenwood-springs.co.us/DocumentCenter/View/6645/Second-Amd--Health-Order-2020-2---Face-Coverings-signed-003
- View the full State of Colorado Public Health Order: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VorTaq8-pYUv3UCYvKJ0Bl7Ozhyf7nyL/view
- To stay up to date on Governor Polis’ public health and executive orders, we invite you to utilize this resource: https://covid19.colorado.gov/covid-19-in-colorado/public-health-executive-orders-resource